Payroll Giving is simple – all you have to do is agree to make a donation from every pay packet. And the best thing is your employer does it all for you! Talk to your employer today to see if they are signed up for Payroll Giving, or if they would like to be.
You probably won’t even notice it has gone from your pay packet, but the ongoing impact you will make will be significant.
How does Payroll Giving work?
You decide on how much you want to give – a few dollars a week, $10 per pay packet, $25 per pay packet. The choice is yours.
Not only will you benefit us, there are benefits for you too
- Immediate PAYE credit of 33% of your donated amount. If you donate $15 per month, it will really only cost you $10.
- The satisfaction that comes from knowing you are helping families in their time of need
- A letter of thanks from us
- Reduced cost for our organisation as the administration of Payroll Giving is carried out by your employer
- Copies of our quarterly newsletter to keep you up to date with our news
- A tax-deductible receipt at the end of each financial year