Friday 17th June 2022
5pm – 10:30pm
This iconic mystery dining experience is back for 2022! All proceeds will go directly to supporting Ronald McDonald House South Island.
Arrive with your guests (tables of eight) at the pre-dinner function and enjoy a glass of champagne and canapés. This is where excitement builds with a live auction before you find out where you will be dining for the night with a live mystery dining draw. From exclusive local restaurants to private chefs at unique dining destinations – this event celebrates the finest dining destinations Canterbury has to offer and is sure to impress your dinner guests.
Terms & Conditions
Due to limited tables this year, we are restricting sales to one table per organisation.
Due to the nature of Supper Club events, we are unable to guarantee that all venues will have mobility access. We are also unable to cater for individual dietary requirements.
Supper Club events are R18.
We are very grateful for your support of RMHSI’s events. If you are unable to attend, refunds for payments received will be at the discretion of RMHSI.
Ticket Refund Policy:
– 60+ days from fundraising event 100% refund
– 30+ days from fundraising event date 50% refund
– Less than 30 days from fundraising event date 0% refund.
You can opt to transfer the ticket(s) to another designated attendee(s). Management of this is entirely up to you, the ticket purchaser. Please notify RMHSI of this transfer at [email protected]. If there are extenuating circumstances, please contact us on [email protected], to discuss.
If COVID-19 government regulations were to impact the event, we have two options; postpone the date or cancel the event.
– If we need to postpone, your ticket will be automatically valid for the new date or you will be entitled to a refund. We will be in touch with you.
– If the event is cancelled, we will offer you the option of donating the ticket price to Ronald McDonald House South Island or opting for a refund. We will contact you directly if this happens.
If you can no longer attend the event due to Covid-19 isolation requirements, please let us know and we will endeavour to re-sell your ticket to someone on our wait-list. If we are unsuccessful, you will not be entitled to a refund and your table cost will be turned into a donation. We will be in touch with you.
Vaccine Passports may be required upon entry.