$1,400 for a table of ten includes:
- A glass of bubbles or beer on arrival
- A platter of breads and dips (served to your table)
- Two games of Polo
Additionally, there will be:
- A cash bar onsite
- Live & silent auctions
- Goodie bags for sale
- Stunning flower wall for your group shots
- And the traditional stomping of the divots
Where: Port Hills Polo Club
Gilmours Road, Tai Tapu, New Zealand
Date: Saturday, 4 December 2021
Time: 10.30am to 5pm
Terms & Conditions
RMHSI Ticketed Fundraising Event Refund Policy:
We are very grateful for your support of RMHSI’s events. If you are unable to attend, refunds for payments received will be at the discretion of RMHSI.
Our refund policy is:
• 60+ days from fundraising event 100% refund
• 30+ days from fundraising event date 50% refund
• Less than 30 days from fundraising event date 0% refund.
You can opt to transfer the ticket(s) to another designated attendee(s). Management of this is entirely up to you, the ticket purchaser. Please notify RMHSI of this transfer at email@example.com. If there are extenuating circumstances which mean you are no longer able to attend, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, to discuss.
If COVID-19 alert levels were to impact on the event, we have two options; postpone the date or cancel the event.
If we need to postpone, your ticket will be automatically valid for the new date or you will be entitled to a refund. We will be in touch with you.
If it’s cancelled, we will offer you the option of donating the ticket price to Ronald McDonald House South Island or opting for a refund. We will contact you directly if this happens.